30 Years of Expertise
- Four assessment runs per year
- Specific modules catering for the specialised areas of pathology
- Assessment of two antigens per assessment run (one for breast, gastric & ALK modules)
- Assessment of UK NEQAS distributed and participant in-house submitted samples
- Web data entry and access to individual confidential reports
- Constructive assessor feedback
- Individual benchmarking graph to track performance over time
The External Quality Assessment Scheme for Immunocytochemistry was founded in 1985 by Mr Gerry Reynolds at Mount Vernon Hospital, Middlesex. In 1988 the Scheme was recognised by the UK Department of Health and from that time it became known as the UK. National External Quality Assessment Service for Immunocytochemistry (UK NEQAS-ICC) and later (UK NEQAS ICC & ISH).
UK NEQAS ICC & ISH is part of the Cancer Institute at the University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT.