Dear UK NEQAS ICC & ISH Participant,
- Run 113 / Run 42 reports are available to download.
- Run 114 ICC / Run 43 ISH slides will be despatched from between the 3rd – 6th May 2016.
Go to www.ukneqasiccish.org and click on ‘Participant Login’ from the main menu to retrieve reports and instructions for the new assessment
Closing Date for RUN 114 (ICC) / 43 (ISH): 3rd June 2016* *Slides post-marked after this date may not be assessed. Late receipts are logged and reviewed by the scheme.
- Confirm receipt of your slides via: www.ukneqasiccish.org/confirm-receipt/
- Allow at least 1 week (2 weeks for overseas labs) after the last despatch date for your slides to arrive. If you do not receive your slides, please contact email@example.com or Tel: +44 2074157065.
- UK NEQAS ICC & ISH Has Moved: – Please ensure you send your slides to: Room 127, Finsbury Business Centre, 40 Bowling Green Lane. London EC1R 0NE.
- Address label templates can be downloaded at:
Do Not Send Any Slides To Hamilton House As These Will Not Be Accepted.
Your Slides Will Be Returned And Therefore Not Assessed
Important Changes to the Distributed EQA Slides
- Please cut your appropriate in-house control material alongside the NEQAS slide (below the Red line)
- Separate in-house controls are still required for the Cytology Module
- All slides except the Cytology module will arrive unbaked
- Once you have cut your in-house controls:
- Allow the slide to drain thoroughly (30 – 60 mins)
- Bake the slide (ideally in a temperature controlled oven) at either 37°C overnight OR 55-60°C for 1 hour, and then carry out your usual staining procedure.
Module Specific Announcements
UK NEQAS ICC & ISH is pleased to inform you that following a visit by UKAS in February, we are now accredited to ISO: 17043
See also module specific instruction sheets which are available by clicking ‘instructions’ in the participant login area
- Breast HER2 ISH: Cut and place a single ‘example’ from a clinical case or control onto the distributed NEQAS slide. See online module instruction sheet. A composite control is NOT required.
- ALK IHC for NSCLC pilot module: The data entry / reporting system has now been setup for this module and data can be used in the same manner as with the other modules
- Breast Hormone Receptor: Antibody Requested = Progesterone receptor (PR).
- Cytology: In-house controls should still be sent as a separate slide. We are not using the Patient/Control slides for this module. If you wish to change your sample (cytospin or cell block) then please contact the scheme.
- Secondary Antibodies Run 114: Gen C: CDX2 ; Lymphoma N: Ki67; Neuropath J: Prolactin; Cytology T: ER; GIST Vb: DOG-1; HNPCC: MLH1 & PMS2
- Antibody Not Stocked? Please email or contact the scheme for an alternative: firstname.lastname@example.org