1. You have been provided with two duplicate slides labelled ‘ROS1 IHC Pilot’ comprising of 3 (A-C) formalin fixed, paraffin processed samples cell lines of known ROS1 IHC expression.
2. Demonstrate ROS1 IHC on one of the slides provided respectively (a duplicate spare slide is provided) using your routine diagnostic method and reagents.
3. In-house controls on NEQAS slides:
4. After processing, evaluate the IHC using your usual scoring system and place your result(s) in the appropriate fields in the web entry system below.
5. It is essential that you also provide the methodology used to process the slide.
6. PLEASE RETURN ONLY YOUR BEST SLIDE(S).
Please fill in the form below. If you have any queries contact Suzanne Parry, Scheme Manager: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org